THE GROCERY 411
Note: Due to high volumes, we are unable to coordinate Menu & Grocery pickup at the same time.
1. After placing your grocery order, you’ll get a confirmation email and a Graffiti Crew Member will contact you as soon as possible to schedule your pickup day and time.
2. You'll then mark your calendar and think about how you’ll spend your time until pickup. Crochet? Guitar lessons? Testing how loud you can scream? The possibilities are endless!
3. When its time for pick up, arrive as close to your scheduled time as possible and park in any available numbered spot next to the Graffiti Market patio (they’re marked with brightly spray painted cans, you can’t miss them). If a numbered spot is not yet available, please line up for one.
4. Give us a call at (519) 514-1820 only when you've made your way into a number spot. Tell us your order # and parking spot #.
5. Pop your trunk and we’ll bring out your grocery order. Be sure to have your ID and confirmation ready!
Fresh & Frozen
Eggs & Dairy
Cheese, Eggs & Milk
Soda, Pressed Juice, Tea & Coffee
Soups, Breads & Meals
Pasta, Condiments & Preserves
Chocolates, Candy & Cough Drops
Bitters, Mixes & Equipment
Yeast, Baking Powder, Sugar and Baking Soda
Ice Cream, Sorbet & Popsicles
Chips, Candy & Energy Bars
Tissues, Laundry & Cleaning Supplies
Pots, Pans & Spatulas